Tuesday 30 October 2012

FEDERICO BEBBER - SMOKE & MIRRORS























MONOBLOG: Federico, your work reminds me of a mixture of the Swiss surrealist HR Giger, the American author HP Lovecraft, and the photographer JK Potter. Are any of them influences?

I'm in love with Giger, he's one of my all time favourites. And I'm inspired by everything that others call 'b-movies', especially ones from the Italian horror director, Lucio Fulci.

What equipment do you use to get these amazing effects?

There's no special trick, any good digital SLR - yes guys, the power is in your soul, not in your tools - and photo manipulation software such as Photoshop can do the job.

What project are you working on at the moment?

I'm working on new things, bigger images, and more attention to detail than ever, as well as animated images. 
I'm also trying to organize some kind of event mixing art and music, hopefully I'll find enough people supporting this. Stay tuned!
























All photos, copyright Federico Bebber, 2012


http://www.behance.net/bebber

Click on 'Older Posts' for a sneak preview of the Christmas 2012 Edition, and to see previous MONOBLOGS >>